STARTUPS APPLY TO PITCH
THE SELECTION PROCESS TO APPLY TO PITCH ENDED ON NOV 30.
HOWEVER GOOD NEWS! DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, STARTUPS SEEKING FUNDING WHO WANT TO PITCH INVESTORS FROM THE STAGE CAN STILL REGISTER TO PITCH UP ON OUR WEBSITE UP TO DEC 5
HOW TO APPLY BY NOV 30
STARTUPS APPLY TO PITCH BY DEADLINE NOV 30For questions call 650 226 3490.
Startups apply to pitch here. The deadline is Nov 30. You get 3 minutes to pitch in front of the audience and 2 minutes for q/a from judges. We only have four spots. If you missed this deadline or applied and were not selected, the good news is you can still register to pitch on our website.There is no fee to pitch. If you are selected, and you decide to attend, you only need to purchase an earlybird ticket to pitch. You can decide if you want a demo table in the Demo Showcase at the special startup package rate which includes two tickets ($195) . All startups (even if not pitching) can purchase a demo table.
If you want a longer pitch, you can also become a sponsor which higher degree of benefits such as longer pitch, attendee list, and logo on website. View our sponsorship page for details and pricing.
We have two sessions for the investors where you can pitch from 11am to noon:Here are the two sessions:PART ONE ALL TECH except those in session two below
Your startup should relate to either of these markets which are the subject of the summit: If you are not sure if you qualify, send an email to email@example.comPART TWO: Fintech, ICOs and Blockchain
Here are the areas to address in your pitch:
Cut and paste the questions below in an email and send to ICO@angellaunch.comby Nov 30018.
Here are the areas that we will consider for our decision.
1. Company Details:Name and website; category (such as mobile, web, life science), mailing address, contact person name, title, phone and email and contact info for second person in charge.
2. Funding StageHow much funding you received to dateSources of your funding (such as VC, friends and family, self)How much funding you are now seekingHow you plan to use the new funding
3. Founders, Number of Employee, and Management Team Bios or LinksIf you are missing any critical founding team members, please indicate what positions you plan to hire.
4. Company Formation Date5. Proposed Presenter6. Complete Description of Product or Service and Business Model
7. Identification of business model and description of how the company makes money.
8. Market Potential and Benefits to Industry:A large addressable market and clearly stated pain/problem for this market.Give evidence of customer demand through active sales prospecting and funnel management, purchase orders, letters of intent, letters of commitment, or actual shipped/invoiced sales supported by market research.
9. Benefits to Industry:Where Product Fits In with Existing Market or how it disrupts industry
10. Partners or Customers:A contract, agreement, relationship, joint venture, partnership or capacity to manufacturer or distribute the product or service.
11 .Key Investors,Identify investors, Amounts Funded, Current Funding Status and Amount Sought, Summary of status of Pro forma financial statements
12. Potential Competitors:Competitor Analysis and documentation of competitive differentiators. Please do not say you don’t have any; every company has some form of competition.
13. Exit Strategy:A defined exit strategy/return for the Angel Fund including but not limited to share repurchase, rents, dividend, principal and interest payments, merger/acquisition or IPO.
14. AwardsIf you won any awards or recognition at past startup competitions, venture forums, or received positive press coverage, please mention the award name and date, or include links to news articles or press coverage.
15. ReferencesProvide contact info (name, company, title, phone, email) for at least two references familiar with your venture that are not employees. May include investors, board of advisors, customers or partners.
Follow us on social media: TwitterFacebook